Address: Abbey Road Reuse and Recycling Centre, Abbey Rd, London NW10 7TJ
Direction to the site:
Opening Hours: 8am to 4pm on Monday and Thursday to Sunday
Please make sure to read our site rules and conditions for chargeable waste, including construction and demolition waste before making the booking. You can also find further information in our FAQs page.
We encourage visitors to book in advance to minimise waiting times. Please produce your confirmation/reference on arrival. If you have not pre-booked your slot, you will be able to book in on arrival but there may be delays at busy times.
Only available days and times will be shown. If your preferred date is not available why not look at booking a bulky waste collection instead at www.westlondonbulkywaste.com.
You can arrive at any time during your booked slot time. Medium and large vans are only permitted on site for a maximum of 30 minutes and will be asked to leave if still on site 5 minutes after the slot time finishes.
Your booking will be checked on your arrival at site, to make this as easy as possible please have your booking reference/confirmation available.
You can modify or cancel your booking online if you need to make changes from your original confirmation e-mail link on this page by clicking on "modify" or "cancel". You will need your booking reference and e-mail address to retrieve the booking.
Please note that CCTV is in use at this site. Please click on the privacy link at the bottom of this page for more information.
If you have any issues with booking or doubts or are unclear about what may be accepted please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
View our privacy notice
To keep staff and users of the site safe and well there are site rules in place. These are displayed on signs at Abbey Road. Please follow these and the instructions of our staff. If these rules are not followed, you will be asked to leave the site.
We have a zero tolerance approach to verbal and physical abuse of our staff. Please respect our staff, they are working to make this service available to you.
Sorting your items before arrival will make your visit quicker and will help us reuse and recycle as much as possible. We are now collecting some items for reuse and redistribution to local community groups/activities including laptops, some furniture, baby items and bicycles. Ask staff for more details.
Containers for each material are clearly marked at the site. Please sort your items in to the correct containers.
We are continuing to sanitise and clean the handrails and bins on site. We recommend you clean your hands after touching any items or containers.
If you need any assistance whilst at the site please ask a member of staff.
If you book a slot for a small van and arrive in a medium or large van you will not be permitted on site. Small vans include compact vans with the load space (space inside of the vehicle that is designated to carry a load) dimensions no bigger than 1.7 x 1.5 x 1.2 metres (length x width x height). Some examples are Citroen Nemo, Peugeot Bipper, Fiat Fiorino, Ford Connect, Volkswagen Caddy, Vauxhall Combo, Renault Kangoo and Citroen Berlingo.
View our Terms and Conditions
- All waste and recycling must be pre-sorted before arrival at the site, e.g. plasterboard, garden waste, cardboard, plastics, metals etc. A resident will be charged for the whole waste load if it is a mixture of chargeable and non chargeable waste. Site staff have the right to carry out visual inspections and to deny site entry and usage.
- You are responsible for unloading items from your vehicle. If you have bulky items that you can't lift, book a waste collection through your Council or our AnyJunk Service. No manual handling assistance will be available.
- No cash is accepted for payment on site.
- If you bring children to site you must ensure they are supervised at all times, this may mean remaining in your car with an appropriate adult.
- The items contained in your vehicle should match those selected on the booking form.
- If we have reason to think the items are not from your home but from a business we may ask that you use our trade service or to provide proof it is from your home.
- The waste contained in the vehicle must match the waste recorded on the booking form.
- If we have reason to think the waste is not from your home but from a business we may ask that you use our trade service or to provide proof it is from your home.
- Chargeable waste is but not limited to:
- Windows and doors including glass and frames.
- Bricks, rubble, rocks, stones, sand, slabs and tarmac.
- Roofing (tiles, slates, plastics, felt etc).
- Garden wood (decking/fencing/shed).
- Timber and all wood including pallets, skirting boards, shelves, laminate/wood flooring and fitted furniture.
- Wall and floor tiles.
Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you to Abbey Road Household Reuse and Recycling Centre.