Address: Greenford Road, Greenford, Middlesex, UB6 9AP
Direction to the site:
To visit the Greenford recycling centre, you must book a slot in advance. Only cars, motorcycles and cyclists are able to enter the site. You must bring photo ID and proof of residence when visiting.
Normal rules are in place for chargeable waste materials, including DIY waste and for deposit for three or more mattresses chargeable waste
If your preferred date is not available why not look at booking a bulky waste collection instead www.westlondonbulkywaste.com or an Ealing bulky waste collection.
Cars are only permitted on site for a maximum of 15 minutes. Vans are only permitted on site for a maximum of 30 minutes.
Please try to arrive within 10 minutes of your booking. We will do our best to accommodate you should you arrive after this time. If you booked a slot for a car and you arrive in a van, you will not be permitted on site. Please note at Greenford, that there is a height restriction of 5ft 11 inches or 1.80 metres. Any cars above this height will need to enter the site via the weighbridge.
Our booking process allows:
Up to two booking slots per household per week. This is open to review and may change.
You can only book up to two weeks in advance. New slots are added every day, so if you are unable to book please keep checking back.
You are now able to amend time and date on your booking. Please use the modify link in your email or click here
You can cancel your booking here. You must cancel if you are unable to attend.
If there are any issues with booking, please call 020 8825 6000
You must observe the site rules and the instructions of our staff at all times. If these rules are not followed, you will be asked to leave the site without exceptions.
Please respect our staff, we have a zero-tolerance approach to verbal and physical abuse of our staff.
Although COVID 19 regulations have been removed, in order to continue keeping our staff and customers safe, we would refer all visitors to government guidelines, which can be found by following this link UK Govt Covid-19
Before you arrive, please take some time to read our rules:
HEALTH AND SAFETY RELATED SITE RULES:
- Unload the vehicle yourself – if you can’t lift it then take it home or book a waste collection through your Council or westlondonbulkywaste.com. No manual handling assistance will be available. For other help, please stand by your vehicle and raise your hand.
- Number of vehicles and a 15 minutes time limit for each car and 30 minutes for each van per visit will be strictly enforced on site. The limit starts when you have parked up inside the site. Please segregate your waste to make the most use of your limited time on site.
- Children and animals must stay within vehicles at all times.
- Card payments are accepted and we encourage contactless payments for chargeable entries and usage.
- Wash your hands before and after your visit
Normal rules are in place for chargeable waste materials, including DIY waste and for deposit for two or more mattresses Chargeable waste
Non London Borough of Ealing resident using vans will be charged as a commercial customer even if only bringing in domestic waste (please see website for commercial charges www.ealing.gov.uk)
If you need any further information, please see our FAQs
For any enquiries or if you need assistance, please call 0208 825 6000.
Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you to Ealing Council’s Household Reuse and Recycling Centre.