Please note the following conditions before completing your booking form. Only small vehicles are permitted trailers, pedestrian entries are strictly prohibited.
- Under no circumstances will cars without a confirmed booked slot be permitted on site. There will be no negotiation on this. Those that wish to enter the site must nominate a vehicle with corresponding vehicle registration that will be used for the drop-off. The booking system will record the registration number.
- If you arrive significantly before or 10 minutes after the scheduled slot, you will not be permitted on site. Booking slots will be limited to two per week for each vehicle registration; this is open to review and may change.
- Cars will be granted a maximum of 15 minutes to deposit waste and recyclables at the site. This time will commence from when you have parked up inside the site.
- All waste and recycling must be pre- sorted before arrival at the site. E.g. plasterboard, garden waste, cardboard, plastics, metals etc. – The site have the right to carry out visual inspections and to deny site entries and usage.
- Unload the vehicle yourself – if you can’t lift it then take it home or book a waste collection through your Council or westlondonbulkywaste.com. No manual handling assistance will be available.
- Only two adults are permitted to leave each vehicle. Children and animals must stay within vehicles at all times.
- The waste contained in the vehicle must match the waste recorded on the booking form.
- Normal rules are in place for chargeable waste materials, including DIY waste and for deposit for three or more mattresses chargeable waste