Address: Space Waye Reuse and Recycling Centre, North Feltham Trading Estate, Pier Road, Feltham TW14 0TH
Please ensure that if you are unable to attend your booked appointment that you cancel in advance to allow another visitor to book that slot. Please also check alternative sites to visit within west London.
Please carefully check Space Waye's chargeable waste list here before booking a slot. Please note that you must have a booking at Space Waye to be admitted. Please arrive on time with your booking confirmation, you will not be admitted early.
- Cars attached with trailers do not need to make a booking. Only cars that are able to fit under a six foot height restriction are permitted. Any cars over 6ft will be given a sign-off sheet by security authorising them to enter gate 3 and pass over the weighbridge. The sign-off sheet must be handed to the weighbridge operator before tipping. Check our site policy here before visiting
- Any Car over 6ft must book no later than the 2:00-2:30 slot as Gate 3 Entrance closes 3:00pm
- Cars must arrive, unload and leave the site within their allocated 30 minute time slot to ensure no delay to other visitors
- If there are no available time slots to select, we are fully booked for this day, please choose a different day
- Normal rules are in place for chargeable waste materials, including DIY waste and for deposit for three or more mattresses chargeable waste
- If your preferred date is not available why not look at booking a bulky waste collection instead.
- Space Waye is open Monday to Sunday from 8am to 4pm. Last booking slot is 3:00pm to 3:30pm
- If there are any issues with booking, please call 0208 583 5555
- Space Waye Social Distancing site rules
You are now able to amend time and date on your booking. Please use the modify link in your email or click here
You can cancel your booking here. You must cancel if you are unable to attend.
Strict social distancing measures are in place at Hounslow Council's HRRC's for the safety of both staff and members of the public. You must observe the site rules and the instructions of our staff at all times. If these rules are not followed, you will be asked to leave the site without exceptions. Please see here for further information.
We have a zero tolerance approach to verbal and physical abuse of our staff. Please respect our staff who are working hard in these difficult times to make this facility available to you.
All who attend the site are required to be aware of government guidelines on social distancing, which can be found by following this link UK Govt Covid-19
Before you arrive, please take some time to read our rules:
SOCIAL DISTANCING RELATED SITE RULES:
Do not enter the site if you or any members of your households have been experiencing any dry coughs, fever or any COVID-19 related symptoms in the last 14 days
- Follow social distancing ground markers to ensure you stay 2 metres apart from others, with the exception of members from your party
- Unload the vehicle yourself – if you can’t lift it then take it home or book a waste collection through your Council or westlondonbulkywaste.com. No manual handling assistance will be available. For other help, please stand by your vehicle and raise your hand.
- Number of vehicles and a 15 minutes time limit for each car per visit will be strictly enforced on site. The limit starts when you have parked up inside the site. Please segregate your waste to make the most use of your limited time on site.
- Only two adults are permitted to leave each vehicle. Children and animals must stay within vehicles at all times.
- Card payments are accepted and we encourage contactless payments for chargeable entries and usage.
- Wash your hands before and after your visit
For more information on social distancing please see here.
Normal rules are in place for chargeable waste materials, including DIY waste and for deposit for three or more mattresses Chargeable waste
If you need any further information, please see our FAQs
For any enquiries or if you need assistance, please call 0208 583 5555
Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you to Hounslow Council’s Household Reuse and Recycling Centre.